So I’ve received a few awards lately and now that I have properly procrastinated about this I am ready to post and pass on! Sorry in advance for the necessary epicness of this post. I promise to not procrastinate so much next time.
I’m going with most recently received on back- just ‘cuz. I also REALLY looked forward to writing about this first one given to me by the wonderful Carol over at Under the Tiki Hut:
The rules for the award are simple:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth.
5. Nominate seven “Creative Writers” who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
I was warned by my husband to not let my oft times off color and inappropriate humor shine too brightly here and so, I offer to you the g-rated version.
1. I love bungee jumping.
2. My favorite book of all time is Twilight.
3. I am a great proficient at the violin.
4. My husband is easily content with everything I tell him.
5. Pixar and I have such a deep love connection I could watch each movie all the time.
6. In my spare time I make my own wine.
7. I sing Edelweiss to my son every night before bed.
And now for the Seven blogs (I apologize for my own lack of creativity and instead just offer lists of the following very cool blogs):
Next award I received is from Jessica over at The Bookworm Chronicles. Thanks, Jessica!!!!
Many I selected for the Creative Writer Award I would have actually nominated for the prolific blogger award as well buuuut I figured I’d share the love and talk about even more awesome bloggers. Now, here goes:
Carol over at Under the Tiki Hut does regular posts and her top ten lists on Fridays never fail to put a smile on my face.
Mrs. B does awesome stuff over at The Literary Stew with “Teaser Tuesdays” as well as book reviews.
Postcards from the Summerhouse is a blog I found while perusing the comments at Nathan Bransford’s blog (literary agent) and I’m so grateful I did. Go check her out. Really.
The authors at Journeys in Ink do a great job with regular posts and boasts a veritable font of information regarding all steps of the writing process.
Writer on the Go’s author, Joy, talks about all the ins and outs of publishing and all the stickiness of trying to do the marketing end of things as well.
The Mad Bibliophile is another recent favorite of mine with the in depth book reviews and incredibly thoughtful posts.
And, of course, Jessica over at The Bookworm Chronicles deserves this award as well. She’s always posting about something fun and interesting while continuously twisting my arm into opening up that Excel spreadsheet of mine to add more titles on the TBR list.