Barb over at Creative Barbwire did a post about ten things to see before dying and, well, I thought it was a fun and interesting post. Instead of a Bucket List (which I do hope to make one of these days – should probably get on that…) I thought I’d comprise a list of ten things I would like to see before kicking that oft-referenced bucket as well as ten things I have seen that I would highly recommend others to see.
Ten Things I Want to See:
2. Galapagos Islands
5. New Zealand (particularly where Hobbiton was constructed for LoTR)
6. Western US – if there are still wild Mustangs I really, really, really want to see them.
7. The Serenghetti
8. An opera at The Metropolitan Opera House
9. Big Cats (in the wild)
10. Hong Kong
Ten amazing things I have seen (that I totally recommend)
1. Paris at Christmas time. It has to be one of the most beautiful sites to behold.
2. Tulips at the Delph in the Netherlands
3. Sunrise in the Caribbean (or sunset- both are worth seeing)
4. Appalachian Trail
6. Bryant Park, NYC in the spring time.
7. Epcot Center (Disney World) – they do wine tastings in the countries!!!
8. The Adirondacks
9. Geneva – Totally recommend a train ride from Paris to Geneva. Beautiful scenery.
10. Vietnam Memorial, Washington D.C.
What about you?